Thursday, November 1, 2012

MDS2 Gift Certificate

I updated my version of the My Digital Studio digital software that Stampin' Up has available for either a free trial download or to purchase. I designed a Christmas Gift Certificate that will be available to anyone that would like to give the gift of Stampin' Up products this year to a family member, friend, or just about anyone. Just contact me at dexterjane82@gmail.com and we will work out arrangements so that you can give a Stampin' Up Gift Certificate for whatever value you prefer. If you would like to receive a Gift Certificate to be able to pick out Stampin' Up products, just send that special person that you would normally be getting a gift from, my way, and I will arrange for them to get a Gift Certificate to give to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment