Monday, June 29, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge


The main reason I started my blog a few days ago was to be able to post my card creation for the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge, CDSGDC0709. I follow the web site, Clearly iStamp, and Lori posted the July challenge. You were to design a card using the sketch shown here. There were a few other requirements too. This is my first attempt at any challenge online and hope to do more in the future. When I saw the three circles, they reminded me of Christmas ornaments. This card may be out of season right now, but the way time flies, it will be Christmas before we know it. Each Christmas ornament has crystal effects and dazzling diamond glitter on the top which is to resemble snow and icicles. I added white gel pen to create a snow effect on the pine needles too. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the challenge goes. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment