Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bunny Character

I needed a small container to put some goodies in for a hostess gift so I saw some neat ideas on Internet for making bunnies. Here's an idea of a bunny face that another demonstrator used as a topper for those clear 1 x 8 inch cellophane bags that are still available on the Holiday Mini carryover flyer. I decided to put the bunny face onto a mini milk carton die cut and then added the bunny back side too. I think he turned out pretty cute.



I used several different sized punches so if you are interested in how I made this little guy, just email me and I can give you more specifics.

I'm working on making crafts lately since I've committed to a craft show in Columbus on Saturday, March 31. I was pretty much wiped out of items to sell after the Christmas craft show so I need to continue to rebuild my inventory of all kinds of craft items. I'll try to post some of the items that I'll be making and selling at the craft show. As for card making, I'll be working on making more of the cards I already have as compared to coming up with new card ideas. So you might be seeing a few more craft ideas rather than cards. We'll see. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment