Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flip Flop card #2

I really had fun with the flip flop template so I had to make another. My kids even thought the card was pretty cute. I asked my son what color of flip flops to make and he said, "blue." So here is my version of blue flip flops. I added the stitch marks around the edge since the ribbon has the stitch marks. I thought it made the flip flops pop out a little more on the card background. The embellishment at the toe is a flower punched from white cardstock and edged with olive green. I added Crystal effects and glitter to make them sparkle. I attached the flower with a blue brad. The words were from another Creative Memories digital scrapbooking package that I printed off using my computer. The hayfield has been keeping me rather busy the last few days. We can finally get in the fields and we've been using every available minute we can to get the hay put up. Looks like another hay day so I had better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment