Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Upsy Daisy


One more Upsy Daisy card. I promise I'll have a different stamp set for tomorrow's card. I stamped the silhouette using pink and then used a watercolor pencil to draw the brown stems over the pink. I also added Crystal Effects and a touch of glitter on the flower parts. The card really sparkles.
My husband left this morning at 5:30 a.m. so instead of going back to bed like I should have, I spent a few hours looking on Internet. Here are a couple things I found. First I'd like to share with you a blog I came across dealing with creating your own envelopes. I thought I'd reference it here on my blog so that I would be able to find the information too at a later date.
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/lets-dress-up-those-envelopes.html
and here is a cute template for a flip-flop card I can't wait to try
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69725
Scroll down 8 posts to Latenight stamper...she has posted the file.
I have bookmarked several different stamping blogs so I'll have lots of inspiration at my fingertips. It was fun spending some time search the web, but I'm afraid I'll be searching for a nap later today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment