Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stamping in Burwell 6/29/2010

There was a nice turn out for the stamping get-together in Burwell. Hopefully everyone had a good time. I know I did. Here are the three cards that I took down for the ladies to make. The band aid card the dimension was created by running the card through the Big Shot with a card stock piece underneath to create the raised part. This card will fit in a small, regular envelope.
The gift card purses were made from a 6 x 6 piece of decorated paper folded in half with 7/8 inch cut at an angle off the sides and the one note die-cut for the top.The lemonade card uses vellum for the plastic glass. If you need a pattern, just use a small plastic cup and trace around it. It's a cute card, but wouldn't work very well to put in an envelope.

I did purchase the Elements of Style stamp set so here are a few cards that I made up quickly so I could show to the ladies.
I also purchased the textured impressions square lattice embossing folder and I thought it would add to the flip flops we made last time. So cute, don't you think!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment