Saturday, October 8, 2011

Once again Terri, I had a blast getting together with the Burwell ladies. It is always worth the drive to get such inspiration from a talented group of stamping ladies.
Here are the demonstration cards that Terri provided for us to make . . .

 I tried to get a little different angle on the card so that you could see the ribbon and the color around the vanilla card stock was completed by masking over the house and sponging around a sticky note.

 This next card was Terri's shoebox card. Again we used the Christmas Lodge set found in the Holiday Mini catalog. This card uses the pleating technique on the designer series paper, Frostwood Lodge. It was my first chance to get to use the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Mine is ordered and on its way so I will have a lot of fun with it.


 Here is my shoebox 3D item. This little owl measures approximately 2 x 2. He holds a nugget candy. I've made an owl similar to this one as a graduation gift holder card, but only regular sized 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. There's something about it being so tiny that makes it adorable.

 If you need the instructions, email me at dexterjane82@gmail.com and I can send them to you. There were also other great shoebox cards we all made that I will try to share and give credit to the individuals that brought them. Let me know that you've found my blog by becoming a follower. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment