Monday, February 6, 2012

FAMILY frame project in Burwell

It was so much fun getting together with the ladies in Burwell over the weekend to make the FAMILY frame project. I'm glad the weather managed to clear up and made it possible. It seemed like everyone was happy with their final project so that is what matters. Terri had a couple cute cards that we all made so the day was prosperous. I haven't taken pictures of the cards, but I will and post them for you to see. I did do some stamping during the Super Bowl. Not a big pro football fan so I messed in my craft area for the most part. I did take a break to watch the half time performance. Here's a couple cards I made using the Apothecary stamp set and the framelits that are found in the Occasions mini. This white on white card is a very strong possibility for one of the cards we'll be making for February stamp club. There's a little dazzling details in the centers of the flowers which really adds to it.

Have a great Monday! It will be a long day with parent-teacher conferences this evening until 8:00 p.m. Probably won't have much time for stamping this evening.  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment