Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi everyone . . . it's a gorgeous day out and even better since it's Valentine's day. Hope everyone has someone that touches their lives today with love. If not, touch someone else by giving a little something or sending a card. I've been trying to get ideas for the stamp clubs this week. Wednesday I'll be in Chambers and on Saturday, I'm headed to Ainsworth. I've been playing with the Kindness Matters stamp set that is in the Sale-a-bration catalog and is in the Ideas Catalog too. This simple card has the butterflies stamped and filled in using the aqua painters and ink pads. I used the scoring tool to add some dimension along the outside of the card at 1/4 and 1/2 inch marks all around. The butterflies are covered with crystal effects and just a little dazzling diamonds sprinkled over them.
Another simple card using the designer series paper found in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I stamped the butterflies using Real Red (I don't have any of the In Colors) and then used the Labels Framelits die to cut out the image. Using twine to make the bow and adding a tiny tag that says "thanks so much," completed the card. Hope you like these two sample cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment