Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chambers April Stamp Club

Here are the two projects we are scheduled to make at stamp club today in Chambers. This graduation card has a fun fold and the tassel demo I found online is really cool. It uses 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon. You take about 8 inches of ribbon, fold it in half, and tie a knot close to the folded end. Cut just the slightest ribbing edge off of one side of the ribbon which enables you to pull the ribbon threads off. Once you've fulled the fibers off, you will have left the other side's ribbing. Just cut that off close to the knot. Such a simple way to make a tassel. You'll have to give it a try.



The other project is a envelope gift card/money holder. This money holder uses an A2 envelope in the center. If you want more specific directions, just email me and I can send you my directions.

You could use any color card stock that fits your graduate or this idea could be used for any occasion. Hope you like the ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,

    I just found your blog from Stampin' Connection. You have done a great job. Love your projects, too. I will definately come back.

    Kathryn Whittaker

    ReplyDelete