Monday, November 12, 2012

Bells & Boughs and Word Play

I put together a couple cards this evening since I am getting together with the ladies in Chambers tomorrow afternoon. Everyone is bringing something to work on which should give them a chance to use some of the products they've been purchasing through the stamp club. I'll have some ideas, the Big Shot, and other products to share so that way everyone can go home with some homemade cards. It will be fun to see what everyone is working on. Here's a chance for the ladies to dedicate a couple hours for stamping. I'm guessing I'll see maybe a Thanksgiving card or some Christmas cards get made. Here's the couple projects I'm bringing . . .
This first card is using the Bells & Boughs stamp set. Using a ruler, the squiggly lines are just drawn on using Early Espresso marker. Markers were also used to color in the holly and berries. Crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter were added to the berries. Next time I'm going to use red glitter.
This card uses the Word Play stamp set. First I cut the oval using the oval die, lined it up and ran it through the Big Shot again using the oval embossing folder. I stamped the words on a separate sheet of white card stock and then punched it out using the extra large oval punch and attached it to the center of the embossed oval. If you have any questions, just email me and I would be glad to explain anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment