Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Burwell Shoebox cards

It was my pleasure to be able to demonstrate at the Burwell stamp club a couple weeks ago. Here are the shoebox cards that were available to make following the stamp club cards. I had my daughter, Paige, with me that day so she enjoyed getting to make most of these cards. Thanks ladies for providing such fun projects. I hope it is okay to be sharing them here.

Happy St. Patrick's Day--provided by Nancy
The clovers are two heart punches folded in half and placed back-to-back. Love the dimension.

The next card was provided by Kirsten . . .
Several had to make this card at the Chambers get-together. The dots were made using a pen and a paper-piercing mat. There are no actual pierced holes in the card. Thanks for sharing ladies. More samples tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment