Friday, March 1, 2013

Mini Envelope Album

I still enjoy making the mini albums. I have a lot to learn, but Youtube is full of ideas and I find myself searching way too much. Here's one I put together this weekend.
I decided not to embellish the front cover because the design of the paper was enough for me.  I might still put some kind of title on the mini when I decide what will go inside.
Each page is made from an envelope I made using designer series paper and scoring the envelope using the diagonal scoring board that goes on top of the Scor-Pal. The right side triangle is the flap of the envelope that opens up to a pocket in the inside.
I tried to leave room for lots of pictures and some journaling.
Here's a pocket on the left with cardstock mats for photos and the right has room for journaling and two tags. More pictures could be put behind the decorative design, if you want.
Both of these two envelopes open up. the lace could hold a picture on the front flat too.
Another pocket for photos and the right just flips open. The back page below and back cover are left open for anything. The paper is Stampin' Up designer series paper that I found on the clearance rack. There were added embellishments that coordinate with the DSP so I got those at the same time I purchased the DSP. Hope you enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment