Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Embrace Life

I committed to a craft show this Saturday, August 10, in Chambers so I decided to make several quick cards so I would have some to display and hopefully sell. We are having the county fair so hopefully there will be a few people in town. If you are in the vicinity, stop by. The craft show is in the new community center right on the main street of town, from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
I used a discontinued stamp set, Embrace Life, for the cherry blossoms. Any sentiment can be placed to the right of the flowers. I did add some crystal effects to the the flowers and just a small amount of dazzling diamonds glitter to give it a little sparkle. The striped background is 1 1/4 inch wide and the squares are 1 1/2 inches. More of the cards I've been making tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment