Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I enjoyed getting together with the Chambers stamp club yesterday afternoon. The other card we made was pretty simple, but I think the ladies seemed to enjoy making it.
This Love & Sympathy stamp set will be continued in the new catalog. It is a very inexpensive set.

Usually the cards I make are cased from the Internet. I just Google the name of the stamp set and several demonstrators websites and blogs show up for me to look at. You don't have to come up with your own ideas. There are lots of ideas out there that individuals share for you to make.

Let me know what you think of the cards you've been seeing on my blog. I'd love to hear from you! I'm looking forward to the summer and having a little more time to spend on stamping. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment