Sunday, May 13, 2012

This time of year is such a hectic time at school. A video of all the yearly activities combined for the Honors Night banquet, a video for Sports Night with all of the sports highlights, and finishing up with the seniors so they are ready for graduation all take up so much time. The rest of the school year will consist of finishing up the school's yearbook and graduation DVD.

I was bummed that I forgot to take a picture of a graduation cake I made and decorated this last week and a SMASHBOOK I put together for a family friend for her birthday. Making the smashbook is a great way to use up discontinued designer series paper. I'm sure I will be making more of these so I will put that on my summer vacation to-do list.

I did stamp a quick card the other day because I wanted to be able to post something for you to look at. I still haven't stamped a Mother's Day card that will eventually get to my mom.

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment