Friday, July 6, 2012

Everything Eleanor

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I think I'm still recuperating. Our church had lunch at the park and games for the kids to play. It takes a lot of preparation and hard work by many to pull this off. Needless to say, with the weather being so hot and the 4th landing on a Wednesday, the crowd wasn't there.  We were lucky to break even. We do have a lot of leftover bars and pop that we will be able to share with the congregation this Sunday. It was a great community service for our youth.

On to stamping . . . only one card to share with you right now.  Still enjoying the Trust God text stamp set and the Everything Eleanor stamp set. Lately my cards have to be simple with what little time I've had in my stamp room. I used two different colors for the flowers and the yellow flower has Crystal Effects with a touch of Dazzling Diamonds on it.


I've been working in the hayfield, leaving the house at 9:00 a.m. and getting back home around 8:00 p.m. This morning I got to stay home, but will need to take dinner to the field. I'll do my best to get some other things posted. I have another bridal shower gift to make by Sunday so I will need to get that going pretty soon. It gives me something to think about on the tractor. Hope everyone is staying cool. There sure has been several hot days lately. Sounds like we might have a little break coming soon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment