Sunday, July 22, 2012

Papillon Potpourri & Mixed Bunch

Still another hot one out there. I wanted to share the cards that I was able to make at the Burwell Stamp Club on Saturday. It's always such fun getting to see the ladies in Burwell (and Peggy you are not a nut!).

These first two cards were part of the stamp club demos by Terri. 

We also had a shoebox get-together in the afternoon so here are the cards I was able to make that were brought in by some very talented ladies.

Pat's
Earla's
Janice's
Stella's
Loretta's
Linda's
and I need to finish yours Chris. I'm not sure why, but I missed doing the card that Chris brought so I just grabbed the supplies and I'll have to come up with something. Keep stamping ladies because I really enjoy getting to come down to Burwell and getting all of these great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment