Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mini Scrapbook

I did manage to finish a mini scrapbook for the bridal shower last Saturday. It turned out to be one of my favorites that I've made lately. I used some rub ons that can still be found in the clearance rack in the Stampin' Up online store. They are called Old Saint Nick rub ons and can be found on page 7. Here are quite a few pictures . . .
I printed the 'First Christmas as', but was able to use the new Mr. & Mrs. stamp available in the new Stampin' Up catalog.
I added some jingle bells and a few small ornaments of holly leaves, Christmas ornament, and a red ribbon bow.
I added crystal effects to the red berries on the stamp from the Bells and Boughs stamp set to give some extra dimension.
The inside cover was made into a pocket. The rub ons are such an easy way to add to each page.
Each page has a flap that opens up.
Here's the same page with the flap opened. I printed the area for the text message. The tag pulls out from the pocket to give more room for added pictures.
This is the back of page 1. The doily is a pocket that pictures can be placed behind or added to the soft suede cardstock piece that can be taken out and it opens up. A total of five photos could actually be added to this page.
Here's page 2 with the flap closed.
Page 2 with the flap opened.
This is the back of page 2.
 Page 3 with flap closed.
Page 3 with flap opened.
Back of page 3.
This is page 4 with the flap closed.
Page 4 with the flap opened.
Here's the inside back cover that also has a pocket like the inside front cover.
And on the back cover, I added my 'Created by' and signed my name.
I wasn't able to attend the bridal shower because of haying, so didn't get to see the initial reaction of the bride-to-be. Hope she liked it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment