Monday, September 10, 2012

Easy Events--Chambers Stamp Club

This afternoon I'm looking forward to getting together with the Chambers ladies. I picked some simple cards today using the Easy Events stamp set. This is a stamp set that the hostess has purchased so I'm hoping she will get some ideas and will be able to reproduce them at home.

The berries have crystal effects on them for a little dimension. I'm going to have glitter available, if they would like to add it too. I'm also giving the ladies a chance to color the images using markers, watercolor crayons, or ink pads.
This versatile card could use any of the images in the Easy Event stamp set.
This is the same card only the card base has been embossed with the homemade polka-dot embossing folder. We aren't going to make an embossing folder at the stamp club, but I am going to share with them how I did it. Also, I used a little Dazzling Details in the middle of each of the flowers.
We will be getting into the busy part of the year when we are getting ready for the holidays so some easier cards that can be put together quickly may be what a person needs to have on hand when you need that last minute card. Mass producing these cards will save you from having to run to the store and buying a card. I have found several more samples of cards using this stamp set from other websites so I will be sharing some of them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment