Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hodgepodge Hardware

Do you have any of the Hodgepodge Hardware left from when you ordered a long time ago? I found a cute bookmark idea on Internet that uses the Hodgepodge Hardware. You can still purchase the Hodgepodge Hardware through the Clearance Rack of my Stampin' Up website on page 9 . . .
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1136
The Hodgepodge Hardware can be purchased for $12.99 in either silver or vanilla. Regular price was $29.95. What a bargain! Add some hardware to your projects. The high-quality metal Hodgepodge Hardware contains etched designs on brads and accents that coordinates with several of the Stampin' Up punches. Each kit contains approximately 100 embellishments and 100 3/16" brads.

Here are a couple of the bookmarks I made. I've been making more because I really liked how they turned out. Just may be some Christmas gifts too.

I'm trying to make some projects to use for prizes that I will donate to the Croptoberfest on Saturday, October 13 in O'Neill. If you need more information about the crop, just email me and I can send you the flyer and fill you in on what I know about the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment