Sunday, August 26, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Burwell Stamp Club

In yesterday's post, I showed the Nugget Jar (that ended up to be a Skittles Jar) that was demonstrated at the Burwell stamp club. I looked everywhere for nugget candy bars with no luck so I went to plan B and added transparency sheets in the oval windows to hold in skittles. I also had peanut m & m's to fill the jars too. You could add just about anything.
Some office ladies, family members, and friends of the ladies that were at stamp club will be surprised some day when they receive a tiny little candy jar. The ladies were coming up with all kinds of ideas to give these little candy jars to people they know.

Here is the card that I had the ladies make at the Burwell stamp club too.
A few of the ladies switched things up a bit and used different designer series paper for the top, jazzed up their lacy doily, and don't forget to use the corn stamp that is also included in the Perfectly Preserved stamp set, instead of the apples.

I had a great time sharing and visiting with the ladies in Burwell. You are a great group of ladies! I'll post the shoebox cards that were brought and made that afternoon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment