Friday, August 24, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

I'm trying to decide what I want to have the ladies make in Burwell for Stamp Club on Saturday. They are a group of talented ladies so I'm a bit nervous as to what I will have them make. I'm going to have one of their cards using the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and framelits, but haven't decided what yet. I'll have several samples of ideas to show them since I've been mainly playing with this bundle set over the week. Here's another sample . . .
I had some old transparency sheets that I had gotten from school since they couldn't use them in the copy machine so I used Staz-on to stamp the jar image and then used the framelit to cut it out. By putting the apple image on the outside of the jar, it hides the mini glue dot that I used to hold the jar into place and the jar topper hides the other glue dots at the top and holds the jar in place. I want to show off the beautiful fabric that Stampin' Up has to offer so I ripped a strip of it to use in the center of the card rather than using ribbon. I'm still excited about this stamp set so I'm sure you will be seeing more samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment