Monday, October 1, 2012

Croptoberfest Event

I'm planning to take a couple make n take projects to the Croptoberfest event and I've decided to make this a little contest. All you have to do is email me with your ideas of make n takes and if I use your idea, I will reward you with a prize.  I'd like to get an idea of what you stampers would like to make this time of year or at an event like this. Do I go with Fall projects or Christmas projects? Do you like to make cards or 3d items? Maybe just the common cards that are necessary, like birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, etc. is what you like to make. Whether you are attending the crop or not, send me your ideas. I'd love to hear from you.

Here's a flyer with some of the details of the crop that I will be a part of on Saturday, October 13.
If you have any questions about the crop or my little contest, just email me at dexterjane82@gmail.com
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment