Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Elements of Style

If anyone has been keeping track of my posts, the Croptoberfest was a success on Saturday. My main objective was to meet new people and I did just that. I have two ladies that were interested in joining my stamp club and a couple ladies liked one of my mini scrapbooks and would like me to host a workshop or provide materials that they would be willing to buy to make the mini scrapbook. I believe everyone signed up to attend another crop, if offered in January. I heard a few of the ladies say that they wished we could do this every month. I had taken my camera, but didn't even have the time to take any pictures. The make n takes were a success and I should have had more cards available to sell. I really had no idea what to expect so I will be better prepared next time.

Here's another card for you to get some ideas off of. I stamped the words first and drew the lines above and below the word stamped image. I masked the middle area covering the words, between the lines and then stamped above and below. Looks like a whole different piece of card stock for the words, but there is just one layer. I punched the flowers for dimension.




No comments:

Post a Comment