Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mini Scrapbooks

Happy Halloween! It's time for me to put away the scary stamps and get prepared for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I haven't had much time lately to get into my craft room, but I did make a couple little mini toilet roll scrapbooks the other night. They are not completed yet, but I wanted to share a little something with you now and I'll post them when I do get them finished. I'd like to make a few of these for the craft show that we have in Chambers the first Saturday in December.

Notice the charms I had made are attached to the wire binding. I flatten toilet rolls for the pages and wrap them in decorative paper. The covers are made using double thickness of cereal box cardboard and then covered with decorative paper. Each toilet roll is a pocket so I will need to add tags in each. There are four pages to the book. My plan is to put inspirational quotes, Bible verses, etc. on the pages. Let me know, if you like the idea and think they might sell at a craft show. I'll see what I can do to get one finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment