Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm still around. I enjoyed Christmas and am looking forward to the new year. I hope everyone has had a chance to enjoy family and friends this holiday season.

If you haven't played Bananagrams, it's one of my favorite games. It hasn't left the kitchen table yet this holiday season. Every night we've gathered around the table and played. 
I've been cleaning up my craft area and will be ready for some new projects to be coming soon. Anyone interested in making a mini album? I'll be putting together one and posting some pictures. There are some really cool supplies that will be available in the upcoming Spring Catalog that I plan to incorporate into this new mini album. I can hardly wait!

Here is a money tree I've made for a gift this year. Saw the idea on Pinterest. I had to add some charms to the front. I enjoy making the beaded charms. Tomorrow I'll share some other beading that I've done over the Christmas break.



No comments:

Post a Comment