Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tealight Card

Merry Christmas everyone!

 
The Hands of Hope Preschool here in Chambers held their Christmas program at my church this past week and I am on the Board of Education so I made each of the kids and the teacher a little keepsake card. We only have two students so it wasn't like I had to make a whole bunch. I'd seen the tealight cards before and knew it would be perfect for a little manger scene. I did put a little wood looking sign in the upper left corner that said "Jesus Loves (Name of Student)". The baby Jesus stamp set is an old one, but a good one, called Miracle of Christmas. The coordination early espresso cardstock with the sanded wood grain embossing worked perfect for the suppose to look like beams. The program was fantastic and the little girls seemed to enjoy the cards.

I hope to get into my craft room this weekend. It is such a busy time of the year. My family is getting together at a motel this next weekend so I need to get ready to celebrate Christmas with them.

I do want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas filled with family, friends, and Jesus in your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, would love to know how to do this technique

    ReplyDelete