Sunday, December 30, 2012

Spiritual Mini Scrapbook

Here are the pages to the spiritual mini scrapbook that I'm working on. I've used a few new items from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini Catalog . . .
Here's a list of the items I incorporated that you can find in the Spring Mini Catalog that will be starting January 3, 2013.
Artisan Embellishment Kit pg. 10
Hearts a Flutter Bundle pg. 11
Stampin' Emboss Powder Pool Party pg. 12
. . . the corners on the last picture are using the stamp set and punch that will be available through Sale-a-bration starting later in January.

There are other items that I will be adding to the covers, but I will wait to share them once I get the covers finished.

I'll continue to work on the covers and then bind it and show you the final product. Similar mini scrapbooks like these were a hit at the craft show this year.  I read the first mini I made (has the same Bible verses and sayings in it) quite a few times during the busy weeks before Christmas to lift me up and make me realize that I can get through anything with the help of God.

I've had a few people ask, if I would teach them how to make one. If you are interested, just email me (dexterjane82@gmail.com) and I will see if there is enough interest and then will find a time to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment