Thursday, July 25, 2013

Honeymoon Mini Scrapbook continues--page 2

Onto page 2--another 12 x 12 piece of designer series paper. I scored at 6" going both directions.
I cut out one of the 6" squares. Here is the page all opened up. The top flap lifts up and the right flap flips open like a page in a book. I matted the areas and left room for journaling.
I folded the right page back in to reveal the back of that page. Again some photo mats and a little area for some journaling. I didn't adhere the journaling piece down so that they can slip a picture behind the darker brown paper and then adhere.
This is the back of the page. I made a pocket to put photo mats in and some more journaling options. There are a lot of places to put photos on this page.
Let me know, if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment