Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Card--Happy I Do Day

Finally the wedding card that went with the mini album. I found the front cover idea on Pinterest.
I knew I was going to give cash or a gift card so I wanted a pocket center. I took an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock and scored down the center at 4 1/4, turn the cardstock and score the center at 5 1/2.  With the cardstock facing you in the horizontal (landscape) position, I cut the top left 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece from the cardstock and folded the bottom left remaining piece to the inside of the card. I made a diagonal cut keeping a little extra to allow for the decorative lace punching. Adhere the bottom to form the pocket. The top right 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece folds down to become the front of the card. Added a gem on the diamond ring. There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment