Friday, July 26, 2013

Honeymoon Mini Scrapbook continues--page 3

Page 3--You have to know my nephew, to know that this page will work perfectly for him. When I saw the paper, Silly Monkey, in Hobby Lobby, I just had to have it for him.
Here is another 12 x 12 piece of paper folded to form a small pocket where a tag can fit and then the big pocket for other photo mats and journaling pieces. A wonderful artist, Laura Denison, has the tutorial at this link http://www.lauradenisondesigns.com/magic-fold-mini-album-tutorial/
I just made the individual pages and folded the page back on itself. So there is some difference from the tutorial. By folding the page back on itself, I made a pocket at the top. I adhered the bottom shut and with the binding on the side forms the pocket. Let me know, if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment