Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Honeymoon Mini Scrapbook continues--page 1

This is the inside cover. I made it into a pocket so several tags and photo mats could be added. You'll see some journaling pieces throughout the book. I just found them already made online and printed them on white cardstock. Pretty simple.
Page 1

This page is made from one piece of 12 x 12 designer series paper. You score at 3 3/4 and 7 1/2. Turn the paper and score at 6" on the other side. You form a Z fold on the 3 3/4 and 7 1/2 in. side. Fold in 1/2 on the 6" fold. You can trim the top if the folding didn't perfectly line up. I left mine at the 6 inches. There is a cut to make on the 6" score line. It is hard for me to explain so here is an excellent video that shows how to make the page. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWripCy_Pzk
This should explain everything. Let me know, if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment