Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clearance Rack Blitz


From December 15, 2011, through January 5, 2012, nearly 200 products are being added to the Clearance Rack on the Online Store--with some discounted up to 80%.

You can go to my Stampin' Up online website HERE to see the clearance rack. The link is on the left column as 'Clearance Rack'. Be sure to go past page 10. There are more pages to look at. Check out the bargains! There are punches, paper, buttons, ribbon, dies, etc. I'm looking at the Valentine's paper and a few punches I've been wanting to get. Let me know by emailing me at dexterjane82@gmail.com if you have any questions.


Here's one more Christmas card . . .

I used the crumbcake paper for this card. I really like to sponge the edges to create the dimension and the antique look. The stamp is from the Bells & Boughs set. I colored the image using pencils. The ribbon and pearls finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment