Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookie Stamp

I found time this weekend to make some sugar cookies. It also gave me a chance to try the cookie stamp that is available through Stampin' Up. I used the recipe that came with the cookie stamps and they are very yummy. I like a soft cookie so I was hoping this recipe would be for a soft cookie and it is. I had read on another demonstrator's blog that she had baked the cookies and then when she took them out of the oven, she pressed the stamp onto the cookie. I tried this idea and it worked pretty well. Next time I will press the cookie before cooking and see which way turns out the best. Here's a couple pictures before we gobbled them up.

Next time I won't make the cookie quite so big so the stamp will fill the whole cookie and not have the extra around the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment