Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowmen card

Here's a card from last year. I've had to work on some orders from the craft show today so didn't have a chance to work on anything new. It is that time of year when the snow could fly so I figured it would be okay to post snowmen.
The stamp set is Holiday Lineup that I colored in using the aqua painters and ink pads. I used the paper piercer to form a square shape around the image and then took a pen to draw the squiggly line. I added some string around the card front and glued a snowflake that looks like it is hanging from the string. The snowflake was cut using the die Snowflake Set #2.  I rubbed two-way glue all over the snowflake and then added dazzling diamonds. Let's just keep the snowmen on the card. I really don't need snow until school is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment