Sunday, November 13, 2011

Completed Christmas mini scrapbook

I found some time yesterday to finish up the Christmas mini I had started the day before. I took just a few extra pictures of the embellishments I added.
 I made a pocket on the back of the front cover and inserted a tag. There are lines for journaling on the back of the tag.
 This photo shows a tag that I made with an added paper flower and the saying, "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale."
I used the decorative label punch to make the brackets. I used the Big Shot and die to cut the letters out.
 The three butterflies were cut from a die and I added pearl embellishments in the centers.
The above picture shows the little trinket bears (measure approximately 1 1/2" tall) I have dangling from the ribbon bow on the binding. I thought they looked like a young boy and girl like the newlyweds will be. I also added a couple jingle bells and attached them with little gold safety pins. Some extra lace ribbon was also tied next to the black ribbon bows.

This next picture is the back inside cover.
Hope you like to see something different, other than cards. I plan to make a couple simple cards and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment