Friday, November 11, 2011

Mini Scrapbook start

I put together four pages of a paper bag mini scrapbook that I'm starting. I'm not sure why I didn't start a Christmas book, but maybe this weekend. The pages measure 5" x 6". I also want to try an envelope mini scrapbook to see if I like that style better. Here's a picture of the pages so far.
Each page has a pocket on the front and back, at the bottom of the page so you can stick tags or photos in them. I'm kind of getting hooked on the mini scrapbooking. I still like my digital scrapbooking for bigger pages and making books, but these little books are really cute.
Have a great weekend! I'm planning on getting some craft items done this weekend in hopes that I'll have something to put on my table at the Chambers Craft Show, Saturday, December 3. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment