Friday, November 18, 2011

Website to check out!

Hi everyone! It's been a busy week. Paige is now braces free! I also enjoyed a day off from school to take her to Kearney. Yes, we did get to do some shopping. I've been working on mini scrapbooks when I can, but really don't have any pictures right now. I thought I would share this website for today . . . http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
with you. If I am ever in a bind for a card design or idea, I visit this site and it gets the creativity flowing. I like how over the week more and more entry ideas are added. It isn't just Stampin' Up designs so it is kind of neat to mix and match what I have on hand compared to what some of the examples have. You can check it out, if you would like. I'm looking forward to some crafting time this weekend. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment