Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick Christmas Card #2

Hi everyone! It was a late night at school last night waiting for Paige with One-Act practice. Today's the day for their first official performance. Anyway, I didn't get home last night until 9:30 p.m. so here is another quick Christmas card I threw together last night.

The DSP is from the Mocha Morning Specialty paper. It has flocked images that feel so fuzzy. The ornament was punched from the silver glitter paper. I used a silver stretchy cording to make it look like the ornament is being hung from the holly leaves. I scored around the card 1/2 inch from all the edges. The "Peace on Earth" and the holly leaves (stamped in Always Artichoke) were from a retired hostess set that at the moment I can't remember the name of. I added gems to the berries on the holly leaves. It looks kind of sharp and doesn't everyone like the glitter and sparkle?

No comments:

Post a Comment