Thursday, November 10, 2011

Possible Mini Scrapbook Class

No pictures today to show, but I have an idea. I've been doing a lot of searching online at different mini scrapbooks and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together in December to make a Christmas mini scrapbook. You would make a mini scrapbook and then take pictures at Christmas time. Then all you need to do is add your pictures to the scrapbook and you'll have a great keepsake. It could possibly be a gift for that someone that has everything. I would charge an amount to attend and everything to make the book would be available in a packet. I have no idea how long a time frame we would need. I'll try to keep track of the time as I make one. I would need to limit the number of people that would attend so I would have time to help everyone and it would have to be by signing up ahead of time. Let me know what you think and if there is any interest. I'll try and make a sample soon so you have some idea of what I'm talking about. If this is something that you think you might be interested in, would you please email me at dexterjane82@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment