Tuesday, November 22, 2011

God Loves Us

Here's another card from my card rack. Didn't even get a chance to stamp last night and tonight won't be much better with the One-Act performance at school. Hope everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving. I'm excited to do a little traveling to see family and it sounds like the weather will be nice. I'm so thankful for all that God has blessed me with!

I'm not even sure where I bought the cookie stamp. I remember ordering it online a long time ago. The front of the card is cut out to show the cookie that is actually on the inside of the card. It might be hard to see this by looking at the pictures.

I put in an Online Extravaganza order last night at 11:30 p.m. I bought the Cookie stamp set so I'll have to share that experience with you when I receive the order and have a chance to make some cookies. I'm excited! Take care and take time for yourself. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment