Monday, January 30, 2012

Another mini scrapbook

A friend of mine and fellow teacher share gifts at Christmas time and we both have January birthdays so I decided to make her a couple mini scrapbooks. So for Christmas I gave her a mini 'My Grand Cowboys' book and then for her birthday she received a mini 'My Grand Cowgirls' book. Her daughter has two boys and her son has three girls. I didn't even take the time to take pictures of the grand cowboys' book, but she is bringing it back so I can take pictures. It is set up similar to the grand cowgirls' book. I did take pictures of the girls book so here it is . . .

I don't know if you can see the shiny paper on the cover. I bought it at Hobby Lobby.
The inside cover has a pocket with the tag in it. Each page is made from 1/2 sheet of card stock.
The right side flap opens up . . .
to look like this. The large polka dots make a pocket and I stamped the lines for journaling.
 There is a vellum pocket that was run through the Big Shot and attached with gold brads.
 Here's a closer shot. Two tags were cut from the two tags die.
 The left side has a pocket and the right side you can place a photo under the ribbon.
 Here's the front tie of the ribbon and the back cover has the pocket with the "LOVE" tag.
 Here's the back cover with my signature.
I think she liked the mini scrapbook. I hope I get to see it when she is done adding pictures.

1 comment: