Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine treat holder

I believe this will be my other project for stamp club. It is using a matchbook style of card which will hold a fun size package of either m & m or skittles. The white cardstock measures 4 1/4 x 8". Randomly stamp the kiss stamp all over the card base. The S.W.A.K. single stamp is found in the IB & C pg. 20. Then score at 3", 3 1/2", and 7". Fold and staple about 1/4" at the bottom to make the bottom of the matchbook. You could decorate the front and inside however you wish. I used the Candy Conversation single stamp found in the Occasions Mini Catalog for the inside message and the heart punch works perfect with these hearts. I used the red glitter paper for the front hearts.





I didn't have pretty Valentine m & m packages, but at least you get the idea. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment