Sunday, January 8, 2012

What a great weekend! My family got together at a motel to celebrate our family Christmas. The weather cooperated and we enjoyed each others company.

Here's another card idea. Are you familiar with pinterest? Once you visit the site you'll be hooked. I can spend hours looking and I usually find something of interest every time I'm searching. I found this card idea from the site.

I masked the base so just the two inch area was showing. Using another mask piece, I used my brayer to form the hill. The clouds were made using a sponge and a template I had made from an old x-ray. The flowers are from the Inspired by Nature stamp set and the phrase was from the Love & Sympathy stamp set. The whole card is using the Soft Suede ink on vanilla card stock. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment