Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Calendar project

Maybe my schedule will get back to a routine now that the holidays are over. It was great to spend time with my family. We still aren't finished with Christmas. My side of the family is getting together this weekend. I did find time to craft. I still have been enjoying the mini scrapbooking and here is my latest project. It still isn't finished, but I wanted to post what I have so far. It's a flip calendar. The designer papers were from Hobby Lobby. It is a seasonal pack of papers that has designs for each holiday throughout the year. Here is the front which will eventually have the January calendar on it. The first one here has rings and then I decided to try it using the bind-it-all. I like the bind-it-all much better.

Here's a side view so you can see the chip board pages. There are actually six pages. When you flip the January over to the back, the December calendar will be showing on the back. Once you've flipped through June, you'll turn the base around and go back through the pages. The July is on the back of June. If you have any questions, just email me (dexterjane82@gmail.com). The base was made covering three separate pieces of chip board. I've done a lot of research on techniques for covering chip board and finally found one that I really like.


I'm still planning to give these to a few ladies here at school so hopefully I can finish them up tonight. I'm anxious to get back to stamping some cards. There just isn't enough time in the day.

**I was glad to hear there is a lot of interest in making the "Family" frame project down in Burwell. Terri emailed me so I will be working to have that project ready for whenever we set the date.  If you missed out on the information, just email me (dexterjane82@gmail.com) and I'll fill you in. It should be a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment