Friday, October 28, 2011

Here's a little punch art of a Santa. I know he needs a little something more, but I'm waiting on an order so I can add a little Baker's twine (pg 194 in the catalog) and a tag of some kind. This Santa along with a few other characters will probably be another craft idea I'm planning to sell at the craft show. They might make for cute stocking stuffers. The 1" x 8" cellophane bags are in the Holiday Mini catalog. You get 50 of them for $2.50.
The Santa was made using the ornament punch (beard), extra-large oval punch (white hat trim and the red part of the hat), large oval punch (face), owl builder punch (black eyes, pink nose, and red lips), bird builder (mustache), and 1/2 in. circle punch (glitter ball on the hat). I did run the red part of the hat through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I added the licorice stick in the cello bag and sealed it with tape. I attached the Santa to the cello bag with mini glue dots. Have I ever mentioned how I love the punches. I've seen some pretty creative characters on Internet made from punched paper. Well, it's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment