Monday, October 31, 2011

Here are a couple projects I made over the weekend. I'm still working on items to make and sell at the craft show so these fit into that category. Let me know what you think.  Pricing is always a hard thing to do. Would they sell? What would you pay for them? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
This little candy holder is made out of two tags using the Two Tags die. I decorated the front and back with DSP, added some glitter trim, a ribbon, and a tag. It holds six nugget candies.

This treat holder has three Ferrero Rocher candies. They are a little more expensive candy and you can write a sentiment on the tag that pulls out of the pocket.
I'm curious if you viewers are able to leave comments and especially want to see if I can figure out how to see them. I would love to see what you have to say about the two treat holders. Are they worth making to sell or not? Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment