Saturday, October 22, 2011

I haven't made it to stamping yet today. I'm afraid the house cleaning that has been neglected for some time will need to be done first. I decided to just grab a card off my card display and post it. Some of you may have made this card with me at some point, but it doesn't hurt to bring back some of those good cards you've made before. I sent this picture to Jennie because it uses two of the embossing folders (found on pgs. 218-219 in the catalog) and the Big Shot. I used vanilla card stock for this card. You could stamp your words in the upper right hand corner before using the 119976 Square Lattice embossing folder on the base of the card. With another piece of vanilla card stock, I ran it through the Big Shot using the 114517 Manhattan Flower embossing folder. I cut around the flower images and adhered to the base card. Using a two-way glue, I went around the flower images on the embossed edge and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The picture doesn't really give it justice. It's a stunning card.

No comments:

Post a Comment