Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One more thank you to share. I used white card stock as the base of the card. Another piece of white card stock was cut at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. This leaves a 3/8 inch margin area all around the piece when attached to the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card. I sponged the piece using soft suede so it would stand out from the background white card stock. Using the Upsy Daisy stamp set and crumb cake ink, I stamped the daisy image in the center. I thought it needed a little something more, so I used saran wrap and scrunched it together, dipped that in the Champagne Mist shimmer paint (I poured a couple drops on a cool whip lid) and lightly daubed the saran wrap over the top part of the card. It adds just a little shimmer and just enough to add a little more to the card. I added white 5/8" organza ribbon to the front piece and stamped the words on the bottom. I did adhere the top piece to the base card using dimension pieces so that it would stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment